Monday, August 17, 2015

Review: Lunch @ Meron To Go, Vaughan

The only thing I have ever tried at Meron To Go is their  schwarma laffa, and they are so delicious that even though I wanted to try something else every time I go back, I couldn't resist saying no to it! 

Not to mention that the portions are large - my single laffa can last me for 2 meals. The service is not the friendliest, but hey, I'm there for the food. 

Next time I will order the schwarma laffa AND something else - I hear the beef ribs are delicious.

What was ordered

  • Schwarma Laffa - recommended

Summary

  • The Bottom Line: delicious schwarma laffa!
  • Score: 5/5
  • Address: 11 Disera Dr., Thornhill, Vaughan (Centre St & Bathurst St)
Related Posts
Click to add a blog post for Meron To Go on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment