Monday, August 31, 2015

Review: Drinks @ Chatime, North York



This is one of the better Chatimes in Toronto.  I always go for the #2 special - roasted milk tea with grass jelly, 30% sugar, with less ice.  Chatime is able to stand out from the rest of the bubble tea shops around town because, like Starbucks, you can "customize" your experience by choosing the amount of sugar and ice.  I wouldn't recommend going more than 50% sugar, as I generally find their drinks already pretty sweet. 

I've noticed that for the past few months, they have been slowing increasing their cream to tea ratio, to the point where sometimes I couldn't taste the tea anymore.  Unfortunately there is no option to select a less cream, if not I would come back more often.

Summary

  • The Bottom Line: I only like the #2 roasted milk tea with grass jelly. 
  • Score: 4.5/5
  • Address: 5494 Yonge Street, North York (Yonge & Finch)


Click to add a blog post for Chatime on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment