Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Review: Lunch @ Hearts Cafe, Ollantaytambo


Because of my stomach problems, I decided against going with the group to the Patachanka hike.  Instead, I headed to town by myself and, at the recommendation of the hotel, went to Hearts Cafe.

Hearts cafe was founded by a retired Brit who founded her own charity.  The restaurant serves organic meals and specializes in vegetarian fare.  Profits go to the Living Hearts NGO.

The restaurant is two storeys that serves primarily sandwiches and soups.  I wasn't feeling well, so had a clear broth soup and a simple sandwich.  Overall, the experience was decent - not terrible, but not great either. But the restaurant is for a good cause, so I'm happy to dine here.

Summary

  • Bottom Line: Average, not that good.
  • Score: 7.3/10
    • 3/5 for food
    • 5/5 for value
    • 2/2 for seating environment
    • 1/2 for service
    • 0/1 for hitting the spot


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment