Sunday, October 4, 2015

Review: Dinner @ Sushi Bong, North York



In an effort to lose my post-vacation (not post-baby!) weight, I've been trying to exercise more, and one incentive that I found works for me is to jog to a diner.  You could say that the promise of food is my biggest incentive.  It was on one such evening jogging excursion that we visited Sushi Bong.

Because the restaurant is relatively small, and seem to cater for take-out, I only ordered the cooked rolls (wasn't comfortable enough to order raw fish).  

The food exceeded my expectations.  For $20, we got three HUGE rolls.  This is definitely catered towards customers with value in mind.  The one thing that I didn't like, or perhaps I just wasn't used to it, was that they put sesame seeds on top of the rolls. I didn't really like the taste.

I wouldn't mind trying out their sushi rolls next time.  Will mostly likely return.

What was ordered

  • 4/5 good
    • Dynamite roll ($6.11)
  • 3/5 average
    • Spider roll ($9.98)
    • Unagi Special ($6.99)

Summary

  • The Bottom Line: cheap take-out menu
  • Score: 3.5/5
  • Address: 15 Northtown Way, North York (SE of Yonge & Finch)

Related Posts


Sushi Bong Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment