Thursday, October 1, 2015

Review: Dinner @ KFC, Thornhill



To satisfy a late night junk food craving, we made an impromptu drive to KFC for their Twoonie Tuesday special (it's always nice when your KFC craving falls on a Tuesday!).  Not wanting to eat there, we had it to go and brought it back home.

Rather than being greeted by that delicious smell of fried food once the box was opened, we were instead met with two soggy oily pieces of chicken and a lump of fries.  My standard for fast food is not that high to begin with, but boy was I disappointed.  I couldn't even bring myself to finish the fries.

For a chain that boasts its food is finger lickin' good, it sure was a major disappointment.  Here's to hoping that it was a one off incident, and that they will redeem themselves in my next visit.


Summary


  • The Bottom Line: Soggy chicken and fries.
  • Score: 2.5/5
  • Address: 7028 Yonge (NE of Yonge & Steeles)


Related Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment