Thursday, November 12, 2015

Review: Dinner @ That's Italian Express, Richmond Hill


That's Italian Express is one of my in-law's favourite restaurants, so we've been here several times already.  I've always found the service to be exceptional, and although I'm not too big a fan of Italian food (I know, I'm weird right?), I've always enjoyed dining here.

Out of the appetizers, the Mini Arancini (mini rice balls) was definitely my favourite   The veal shank, which was a special for the evening and not in its regular menu, was fall-off-the-bone tender, and accompanied by a a rich savoury mushroom sauce.  All that's missing is a side of mashed potato or polenta so I can mop up that delicious sauce.

What was ordered

  • 5/5 Exceptional
    • Veal Shank
  • 4/5 Very Good
    • Mini Arancini (mini rice balls)

Summary

  • Overall experience: 4.5/5
    • Food: loved the veal shank with its fall off the bone tenderness.
    • Service: exceptional.
    • Seating environment: cozy restaurant with less than 10 tables.





Related Posts



That's Italian Express Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment